The snow is here again!
First Saturday of snow to do list:
- shout about snow. something like “it snowed! even more!”
- Mr. Wood makes waffles
- Shannon interrupts Mr. Wood with crazy schemes like “we have to knock all the snow off the tree branches before they break. All we have are snowballs!”
- stick face in snow.
- Take 1 hour to make waffles.
- Make homemade maple syrup
- Fulfill childhood dream inspired by "little house on the prairie: pour hot maple syrup onto a bowl of fresh snow.
- Actually work on being a teacher
- Mr. Wood take a nap after shoveling sidewalks
done and done