homemadeeatenshop

12.1.12

August 18th 2011

Was the day we were married. The ceremony was performed for time and all eternity at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in the morning. It was a beautiful and amazing day, there is not much to say, except that it was the greatest blessing to be sealed to the love of my life and best friend. Cliché, but true. Here are some lovely pictures taken by my sister in-law Julie.
CLI_4124

so happy
CLI_4166
our wonderful supervisor and boss who gave us jobs and brought us together.
CLI_4171
My family that came
CLI_4182
My beautiful grandma Malaska who hates her picture taken, but did it anyway.
CLI_4184
My lovely sister and niece.
CLI_4195
CLI_4210
My studly single brothers. Michael had is appendix missing, so couldn’t come Sad smile
CLI_4246
You should get married before you have babies.
CLI_4262
Michael’s family
CLI_4268
His beautiful sisters
CLI_4368
We are just in love, and that’s the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment